2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook ound to sit noon her

Say:"Made along while your beautiful girl friend was to offer to give us northeast guy!Ha ha!However I tell you, the northeast person isn't all either is an underworld!For example I, be not, I is play a list to pick, a person comes to have no shadow to have no Zong, one person eats not hungry stem of satisfied whole family to live!"
He is in a short while silent, immediately after say:"I once saw a few younger brothers that he takes, all and Hong Kong movie inside of the thou delude Zi shape of, once met them, he still almost be the noodles of my girl friend beat me and frightenned I hurriedly have been already left!"
I cannot help but saying:"Your returning is really a noodles melon!Calculate, the person like this wasn't somebody else's opponent either, key of problem BE, the girl friend like this is unworthy you to stick your neck out!"
He looking at me to say:"Is not right!I just made a mistake, I clearly could make more some money at that time of, make 2,000,000, give she 1,500,000, I stayed 500,000 by myself and accompanied her to consume every day, she couldn't leave I throw in other people of embrace of, is all that I am useless!I can not like for her and she with need of thing, I still have face to do her boyfriend!"
I the doubt ground looking at him to say:"Your Ya is getting more beyond hope!"
The old leather wallet Yao about 50 years old that the flank is playing chess the Tai raise head to say:"Or the old woman Niang of An country good, return to buy a hair card to him her extremely happy!"
I say:"Play your chess!Play chess to still listen to the other people talking and seeking a dozen!"Say to Wus again:"That how afterwards?You have no again contact with her?"
"She changed cellular phone number, she didn't go to beauty salon and arrived afterwards I almost can not find her!I am covering up however went to, had already had to give oneself up to the police to surrender to justice."Wus finish saying, he deeply sank into pain and sufferings.
I foolishly hope in addition to window, imitate the girl friend whom the Buddha saw Wus, positive and that"rascal" sit at speed sports car in beat feeling to scold Qiao ……
Beauty disaster water!I ask him:"That do you still miss her now?"
He is fond of Mang ground to hope the outside is toward the prison bars and mumblingly say:"Thinking isn't missing her, think I deplore greatly!"
I clap his shoulder, my apprehensibility is this felling, this morning, am I to just experience an emotion collision?At this moment, my in the mind also in the pain!





Volume 5 black purgatory chapter 72 my true identity
Renew time:2010-12-114:40:50 chapter word numbers:3666


Chapter 72 my true identity The old horse sat to come over, saw two of us and said:"Two big men wore a woebegone expression ground to sit noon here, why?Chat not hi Pei?Wu, you speak for eldest brother what ah?"
I say:"Nothing important?Don't say, I got a movable activity!"I stand up and walked in the prison 2 turn, finally squatted down at a few guys of playing four country wars to side see a short while.
A few guy sides play a side noisy, I see dullly, again the Duo returns to and arrives to before sit down.Wu still just there and the old horse speak his love story, I say:"Your Ma Ge also has a feeling son, the somebody else can be different from you,cnn, Ma Ge that younger sister's son just call with single mind, let Ma Ge teach you two recruit, didn't be very not easy to make a girl friend again heel other people!"
The old horse says:"I heel our brothers Wus mostly chatted for a while, I felt, this woman, if you true love she, she get worth you love her, elephant this kind of is just a heart to crave for to seek pleasant of woman, do you love her why?Bamboo basket kick in the end and not just one is empty!Was anti- to arrive to take oneself to come in, in fact, you have found and then will understand, this world is very realistic, don't fantasize that kind of now anthropophagi not the so-called pure love of the firework."
Wus say:"I also want to understand now and still do utmost, the quantity goes into but."
I say:"Calculate, you still didn't understand!You successively the noodles sit meeting son, oneself slowly cut and polish go to, speak and then be called with the words that the tube teaches'self-reflection', go to, behind sit meeting son, I have words to say with your Ma Ge."
In the prison, more than ten individuals live a house in, in fact is that there is no privacy to be talked of, is two people to want to say some whispers all difficult.Can be to depend to sit together, the head gets head to talk.
I by the wall sat down, the Wu everyone body said:"Many thanks to eldest brother!"
I kicked his feet to say:"Forbid to call eldest brother!Do you want to allow me to be a prison head jail Ba?Don't know now a strict dozen the prison head jail Ba, our room has no eldest brother, all of everyones are brotherses, understand not?"
Everyone nods a way:"Is understand, understand!"
The old horse said with smile:"Depend, you aren't an eldest brother who is an eldest brother?"
I pushed him 1, say with smile:"I don't have your age old, two of us together, have to you are an eldest brother!Ha ha!You are an eldest brother!"Result's end everyone is unanimously generally accepted, prison inside age's biggest Yao the Tai is the eldest brother in the prison.
On this Sunday, make in the everyone's Xi Xi in past.
In a moment is again to pass by for two months, small green walk hereafter have never come any further.The day in the custody center remains dull, no one comes to to lift to review, there is also no lawyer, my one dead Ji in world.
Two No.11 prisons are like a camp dish that iron beats and continuously have the suspect of flowing water sort to come to walk,Facebook, walk, the facial expression is different, old little of, the old horse came time to hold court to judge for four years in autumn and walked that day ofly, we were a bit very unwilling to part with.Is small just the small tiger also successively judged, was all small leather wallet, one judged eight month anothers to judge for ten months.
Now, Wus became a No.2, the change of this guy is very quick, come down for a few months, and he has already become the leading cause of the Jian of No.11!I marvel a quick reformation of facing the person over here, particularly is those originally have a liking for go to very Chu of university students, and white-collar worker...etc. is after having knowledge to contain cultural person and coming in, unless disposition cowardice of, all generally would become more even bad than rascal!
Wu is exactly so, his legal case in brief clear, therefore he need not worry too much for own legal case, result, at go into Jian two months after, he starts slowly changing, he soon adapted to the life in the prison and added of the others is again very intelligent, the intermediate staff of an unit in the outside, the organizational skill is very strong, the at the right moment old horse walked, and I directly make him sit a No.2.
He manages prison tidy, the new bank account comes in first from washed a Bang department to start to do, the Bang department wanted to wash shiningly to shine on a person and haded new bank account again to come in and before washed a Bang department of mop floor, originally mopped floor of washed lunch-box, prison all hard labors the arrangement is inspected by Wus, check and prize punish.Now, I am to have an elderly gentleman in the prison, what all need not I took care of, everything handed over to management Wus, slowly, newly arrived suspects all aren't afraid of me, but afraid Wus, time in a few months of Wus in, reform oneself thoroughly a tile is rather(bad person)!
At the end of the year, finally the cook arrived my to hold court for the second time.
Still just Shanghai City second Intermediate People's Court five pertaining to crime judgment the court hold court,google, at 9:00 A.M. clock, I am tooked into.
This time, I am lovely in the performance on law court, I have much of the indictment to patiently finish listenning to the check controling a public prosecution person of square to me, when the judge asks me I what need to be defended of time, I say:"My guilty, my cop-out, my defend full power to hand over my to defend lawyer to speak in defence of me."
The Tang Long Da Dun lawyer is satisfied with very much the ground orders to me, the judge then invites a lawyer the hair plait defend an opinion and come from my idea to anticipate, this declares that incredibly the big lawyer's Tang Long Xiao's old man said a words:"I emphasize 1:00, that is to invite full court well in consideration of having a great achievement of my the party concerned performance, from the light quantity Xing."
Connect down to would be survey in law court, the judge also just in brief asked some very obvious questions, I did to admit one by one and dragged and pulled to make till noon, and the judge declares to rest a court.
First time come two medium the hospital didn't lead noon, this time, after resting a court, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论