2013年1月8日星期二

fake oakley sunglasses Zodiac patron saint _282

Has restored many, went to Germany to side, said: "this is getting clothes eighteen to fall, after you talk to Mr. Zhou.He was fit to be your master.Germany, I want to talk to you about something."Germany one, said: "what is the matter?Master you said."Qi Yue see clearly at a glance, whispered: "the car is much large displacement?"Germany some replies proudly: "six liters.Strong."Qi Yue terrified said: "how many?""Six liter, or six displacement.""Day," seems to be the six displacement."Qi Yue eyes meal time mount up, seems to be Germany to eat like.Germany to hey hey laugh, said: "what is my Hummer, the car has been with me for six or seven years, after the conversion to become like this.You don't look ordinary, in fact,fake oakley sunglasses, the part inside is special.A total of twelve cylinders, according to the company's W12 arrangement, is assembled to find my own special material, and, also used the Chrysler Corporation broken cylinder technology.When it is not required, just four cylinders,Replica Oakley Sunglasses, once encounter special circumstances, can be twelve cylinders work at the same time.Moreover, I also got a supercharger on maximum horsepower, close to eight hundred, what, fierce."Qi Yue a speechless, "this is a cross-country car, so you are not afraid of large displacement car?"Germany at this was more happy, "how could overturn,fake oakley sunglasses, I the car around and double differential lock, the sensitivity is 1/10000 seconds, in exceptional circumstances, you can adjust.A variety of electronic facilities are very complete.Don't say SUVs, even the super car I have confidence with her up.How do you like the car, master?"Qi Yue excited: "is not love, is love.Germany, did I miss something, you say that this car is of your own assembly?The cattle are flying."Germany grunted,www.fakeoakleys2u.net, said: "the master, do you think that when a commando in the elite so easily?I have been deployed to the present special forces, not because I can play.But because of who I am when I have a special ability.Come on, we are Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论