2012年12月2日星期日

Beats By Dre Free shipping day any after Hao Zhao o

Compensate offense."Finish saying and then kneel very respectfully Ke bottom to go.
The favour of Hao Zhao kneels to pour to make gift in return, way:"Will not do, will not do, I can be not worthy to."
Mo Xie Zhong sits properly again, way:"Ha ha, you how be not worthy to, because of I now is and end king?"
The Hao Zhao says with smile:"If say you is and end queen, you would are 10,000s Ke, I this long history in Western Regions isalso rise.But you are military adviser's madam now, our elder brother's wife, I how be rise.The military adviser sees me consumedly by that time Lie Lie's sitting is kowtowed by you, in the heart not Fen, seek me to bother.He old man's house of which recruit, I can answer live!"
The Gu Ren Lu pulls out an old boxing, way:"Good you Bo Dao, dare to laugh at me, see me not to beat flat you!"
Mo Xie's purse one's lips keeps smiling, way:"Ha ha, you what well don't learn, be partial to heel Ren the Lu learn flippant.Have what rubbish you tube say,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift, have me don't dare to chase at him you how of.Don't see him one belly the bad water nobody dare to ask for, you trust, and I exclusively tidy up him!"
Gu Ren Lu old face a red, embarrassed on smiling, way:"Do not make, say the serious, say the serious, this how afterwards?"
Feel that the mood is easily many after Hao Zhao once smiles, again way:"May be an imperceptibly but inexorably from have heaven's will.I originally think from have already wanted to be buried a hungriness in, unexpectedly the Shan kind king at the right moment also escapes that hungriness.Met me, then saved me to come to and also break my neck to cure for me ……"
The Gu Ren Lu says with smile:"Unexpectedly Shan kind king that old boy still has this good heart."
The way of Hao Zhao:"I and elsewhere long, discover this person pretty good.Only is to be seduced into wrong doing by person, with the result that implement perverse policy.Afterward, under his guide line, we escape to a concealed my place.I then cure to rest and recuperate over there, he then takes advantage of an opportunity to accept Long strength, so that he replies a country.Led soon, we then heard a military adviser to distinctly strike against and end, the soldier faces Shan kind.My wound was also good at that time 7788, the Shan kind king has already accepted to look at 56100 soldiers and soldiers as well.We then decide to kill to go out and help a military adviser to seize Shan kind."
The Gu Ren Lu says with smile:"That is the cheap trick of my diversion, make not to get true."
The Hao Zhao shakes head wry smile, way:"I which know that this is the military adviser's trick, the letter thinks really.Is unexpectedly wrong be wrong, eldest brother, three younger brothers establish Fu to round that day crafty and end battalion, because troops over little,Beats By Dre Free shipping day, can not hold up against an enemy soldier to aid, see desire to hurt.Then at this time, I together the Shan kind king get 500 dead the private suddenly rush out and killed and end soldier one is caught unprepared.Eldest brother, two younger brotherses take advantage of an opportunity form inside courageously shot, this just turns round situation, cuts enemy soldier commander-in-chief and decapitate thousand odd."
Gu Ren Lu a clap a thigh way:"Originally that overwhelming victory obtains so!"





The text chapter 150 mysterious tribe
Renew time:2008-4-1110:46:54 chapter word numbers:5461


The Hao Zhao says with smile:"Ha ha, we are also to happen to be its meeting, helped to order small favour.Afterward and the end will get to know and the end have been already declined, Mo Xie already be last new king, then get to soldier in surrender to three younger brothers."
The Gu Ren Lu asks a way:"That they, how different rise to come over."
The way of Hao Zhao:"The Shan kind city beginning settles at present, don't eldest brother, three younger brothers dare to is good at to leave office to guard, is helping the Shan kind king to pacify a popular support."
The Gu Ren Lu way:"Shan kind king that old guy can't play Yin again of, our walking by that time him is again anti-."
The way of Hao Zhao:"The Shan kind king has already sincerely repented and swear the betrayal is never."
The Gu Ren Lu says with smile:"Ha ha!The fart here matter processing finished, I affirmation is a clap a bottom and then walk.Have again by that time what matter, will be grown a history by your this Western Regions of."
The Hao Zhao kneels Fu at the ground, way:"The vulgar job has no to manage Western Regions well.The this time teacher has no achievement, tired get military adviser a long distance to aid.The vulgar job knows offense and also invite a military adviser up report clear Mr., from heavy cure offense."
The Gu Ren Lu favour comes forward to start to hand Hao Zhao,http://www.headphonest.com, way:"Bo Dao has offense again!Start to please quickly and quickly.Such ghost area trick, indeed call people impossible to effectively guard against, you were discommoded.I will take place here of the whole report the wise ruler of Mr. of.Think clear Mr. can't cures your offense, either."
Hao Zhao dispirited and discouraged tunnel:"Would be male incurable offense clearly, this Western Regions is long history I am also disgraced again dry next go to.I am too also incapable, hand over to military adviser my greatly good situation to create havoc, really Kui to the military adviser, Kui to clear Mr..I intend ascend the form resign and return to country to is a farmer and no longer published a matter."
The Gu Ren Lu claps his shoulders, way:"This person this lifetime how can be free from one two frustrate, if on suffering a defeat to fold and then want to die to want the live, then it have 120,000s also not enough mow.This long history in Western Regions I see you to go, the going of now power at the beginning hands over to your to still need to differ than me, I believe that you will definitely become it than at the beginning better, make common people in Western Regions live happily, no longer suffer to fight a disorderly bitterness."
The Hao Zhao smells speech mood concussion, quivering voice way:"Military adviser, do you still believe me?"
The Gu Ren Lu way:"How to don't believe you?Your idea is close, handle affairs cool-headed, compare me the cheat to eat for rice of don't know to be good friends with how much.Ha ha!"
Mo heresy:"Honesty a short while, then again start falsely through.Bo Dao, front all of a time's matters are my mothers to implement perverse policy to, have a relation with you, you need not be too self-reproach.This another nation not say, I is and the king of end, if you have what difficulty, and the end will definitely help each other with all strength."
The way of Hao Zhao:"Tell the truth to hurt so miserably this time, I also the heart is unwilling.If the military adviser still cans believe me, I then do this Western Regions again long history, I can't definitely make the military adviser disappoint again."
The Gu Ren Lu way:"I have never disappointed to you, I believe that Western Regions definitely will be unified in your hand.These are my dynasty and western all countries mutual communication to have have no, trade the main route of contacts, it can any further through can not stand to fight.If you being dry isn't only failed, can only let me down or clear Mr. these two people.That but sorry Western Regions count 100,100 surname and class old-timer of on sky it work properly."
The Hao Zhao smells speech tearful, way:"The military adviser trusts, this time I what also want to have tube in Western Regions cured."
The Gu Ren Lu ordered to nod, finger heaven, way:"Does the class old-timer in the sky follow you closely."
The complexion of Hao Zhao is dignified, nod a way:"H'm, I can't let what him disappoint.", Again way:"Class the business of the old-timer, I also heard.Is alas!"Talk long breath and sigh.
The Gu Ren Lu way:"Go toward the Yi will see at present already yours."
The Hao Zhao nods a way:"The military adviser trusts."
The Gu Ren Lu says with smile:"Ha ha, good.Bo Dao, you greatly and from afar rush through to come over definitely tired Be getting worse.Bearer, put wine to give welcome dinner for Bo Dao."This talks an every where combine none person's coming forward should answer.
Mo Xie says with smile:"Ha ha, I am a king, don't think that you live a palace here, then canning be bad must move the person here."
Then at this time, a maid-in-waiting panted noisily to rush through to come in, the Gu Ren Lu is seen her to enjoy and stretched hand a that maid-in-waiting, way:"Who say I am bad to isn't moving, this didn't come right away Yao, ha ha!"
That maid-in-waiting clapped to clap center of the chest, then the hands Be confused to compare to row, keep on talking without stop in mouth.But what she said is and end language, the Gu Ren Lu basically doesn't understand, but the appearance seeing her flurried also knows that the carouse that is not likely to be saying to give a welcome party for the Hao Zhao has already put.
The speech color of Mo Xie Wen changes, the Teng must stand, way:" Important event!"Finish saying and then pull Gu Ren Lu outwardly but.The Hao Zhao sees Mo Xie's air just heavy and knew occurrence important event, the favour follows close behind but.
Gu Ren Lu Mo Ming wonderful tunnel:"What important event?"
Mo heresy:"Southwest direction several hundred insides suddenly come to a background unidentified tribe, the number has already put out a quite a few small country above tens of thousands, the city of 扜 Mi are all captured, there leave and end not far, beat to come over isn't something to play!"
The Gu Ren Lu gets a shock, way:"You are certain them don't come to make sight-seeing trip a tour?"
Mo Xie Chen's way:"All when still just here talk nonsense and hurry up with me go to main temple Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论