2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com e of doom in the ant

All approve.Then each other one gift.
The valley farmland stretched a department to check our clotheses, signaling hint could start competing, game divide three rounds to carry on, each time round settle at three minutes.
Zhang Hai Cheng Ao however sign, wait for me taking the offensive on one's own initiative.
Dislike this kind of most with back for into of so-called Wu Dao etiquette, drag along then much and not just want a dozen.On the my hand vigorously the dint is one hair, lead off to start revolt!One punch to Zhang Hai Cheng's shot past.
Zhang Hai Cheng sneers at, hand a space blocks and lends the dint one Shan, and the right boxing has already rushed thunder but goes to and keeps toward me and rushes toward shot since then.



27 vs private's clans



A naked last body, a white dress is like snow;Beastliness but barbarism, if a Yuan immoral world childe.This is the affair of honor of a grass root and private's clan.
This isn't a karate contestant of to definitely, two squares learn all very miscellaneous, for displaying convenience.So a lot of rules all need not pay attention to.So in addition to the respect the other party really flows very much of training habit, can not attackstone head outside, have already fought the rule of shot near the freedom.Rule like this equally suited for me.
I and Zhang Hai Cheng's in the mind all clear, we one war today, will never be if the sort thought by river proper Xin is innocent, order is absolutely impossible, both parties since all have already admitted that this is a wager, the only verdict, necessarily want to be beaten as canning not get up from lying position a person.So although we only settled three bureaus.But there has been each other the approbation of Qian rule:If be over in three bureaus returns dead heat, who all entitle to put forward to continue to contest.
Certainly, the that one party affirmation of Zhang Hai Cheng thinks can at the first bureau polish off mine.Sees Zhang Dong sit present side naturally self-satisfied complexion, know he to own son is how ground trust.
The one of Zhang Hai Cheng keeps a boxing, the five fingers kneads tight combine Long, already such as strong breeze roar sand general, keep toward me before the chest shot.I suddenly one Shan, the right hand is one space, the right boxing has already kept hanging up but, launch a fierce attack a department toward his waist Xie.
Dark of the face of Zhang Hai Cheng, for a while the Shan side several, body backward one side, knee a curved, once the calf hang up, is already one fast fierce matchless of ex- kick toward my shot.The power is big matchless.The reaction speed and strength of this guy , not in the true war, basically cans not see clearly.Although I have already worked well the whole preparation, still know that his ability far and far outruns my imagination.
This literally on kicking before, be break the power of gold.
Once the furious wind sweep, although I am a side body the half tread and eliminate his shot dint, better arm up still got for a while, piercing feeling arose spontaneously.
Just got this to kick, I had already known his real strenght really at I on.
Hideous smile of the face of Zhang Hai Cheng, is a side body to connect to kick again, fierce Long Chu Shan to my strong breeze sort shot come.Obviously in his heart, feel not at ten recruit inside polish off me be throw a person.The application of this leg method, not only is to make the circumferential audience enjoy to please the eye, and have an offensiveness very much.Leg method the gusto is emollient, the tiger tiger livings breeze.Forcing me has to do the best one space, the step disease retreats.Isn't the platform with there is safety barrier here, I have is a place to avoid being seen.
See I don't strike back at all of dint, at every step retreat, a many cellophane noodles of Zhang Hai Cheng hug Dun to break forth the acclaim of roll of thunder sort in succession.
Offend, you immediately after offend.The my part or so space blocks and secretly sneers at in the heart.Tell the truth, I ain't to give a big person, if is strict according to game the rule carry on a brawl, my heart knows that I really isn't his opponent.But if the other parties all have already put rule to arrive low a situation that fights shot near the freedom,I have already had full confidence, ignore how Zhang Hai Cheng is strong, take part in of how game and file time are of Gao, but make reference to true war experience, he absolutely has no me this kind of Gao that is current to lead professional training, is also the person who grows up from the true war.
The in other words experiences by his growth, absolutely have never once experienced be made track for with the knife to chop down of career.This kind of blood and distress of occupy, isn't what ordinary people can own.Zhang Hai Cheng or is the rare genius person of Xi force, but beat the ability that counter-attacks with place of doom in the anti- shot up, absolutely not equal to I!I have absolute confidence mightier than he.
The disease that sees his this a chain of windstorm sortses offends, can know he already victory too many times, have already become accustomed to at several recruit inside solve opponent.A person who is too easy and then wins the other party looks down upon opponent towards talking about how, head quarter.
I want to make use of of, is his extremely conceited with extreme self-confidence.No matter condition again how difficult see, what I wanted just the victory finally, never care the process of brawl good-looking or not, even Be not afraid of to bring shame, this is my biggest advantage.
I not am a handsome boy, also not is a star, not a brawl house.My life experiences and comes to a decision me to always all put I in a humble position.I have no pressure!This is my biggest counter.
Zhang Hai Cheng's boxing feet look like numerous ground shots beat on my hand, on the thigh.Peep out a painful facial expression on my face, in fact heart in but have been being sneering at, only have our 2 people understand, he these look like fast fierce move, all in fact and basically don't harm me and almost brush past.Although my body's ascending is very painful painful,the shot don't arrive vital part part, these is completely some to falsely recruit.
Can not knock down opponent, again the beautiful offensive,such as tide, is to have no useful.Will in vain expend his/her own physical strength.
Zhang Hai Cheng is some kind of to wildly offend, but fell a situation temporary excellent, is not been a bit difficult to see by face.The valley farmland stretched a department to stop a game and signaled hint me don't persistently know to avoid being seen.Flank of the audiences are also a burst of hullabaloo, is bad have no the Tuo lambasted.There is even girl calling a way:"Coward!Knows Shan."
Changing other people is probably been a burst of to laugh at by these girls,www.headphones-fashion.com, early noodles red ear sting.But I under the heart sneer at, what I wanted is this effect.The self-respect mental arithmetic is what things.There being no victorious self-respect is the most pale forever.This truth, I early understood.They today the biggest mistake, be sought valley farmland to judge, the person who becomes accustomed to karate rule , whiles managing this kind of new rule game, always has a little a felling hard up for cash.See me persistently evade confrontation with, call to stop also not BE, continue also not BE.Having to can be continued by Zhang Hai Cheng this kind of to looking at is beautiful, but has no the performance of materiality effect.
I remaining light's exerting place , on telling time, have already left the first to differ more than 20 seconds.
It's time to be time that I counter-attack.Keep a boxing in the one of Zhang Hai Cheng, while offending toward me but I suddenly deliver dint and have no again be like that sort to just avoid being seen, suddenly for a while side body, the hands take all of a sudden ascend this one punch of his, five fingers an open slippery last his right hand the small arm is already to lend the dint near body, doing has to take a hand anti- fall off his posture.
With Zhang Hai Cheng's judo technical ability, this kind of defends to fall off nature very easy.Sees him indeed as expected accept stomach all of a sudden, subconscious ground Zhang Tui.But my original meaning don't fall off him, is just for the sake of near his body.
The shouting ground is a , my right foot already to his next the dish Be fierce to sweep but go to.
Zhang Hai Cheng obviously after a chain of attacks, already habitual ground have me will evade confrontation with of false felling.That thoughts of I will suddenly near body attack.Flurried left leg a block.Continue to deliver dint on the my hand, a string of combination boxing beats to pass by to his shot.This kind of moment delivers returning of dint shot ability, I am still certain.
This performance that compares to just Zhang Hai Cheng to strike against me in a row, only his keep on time very long, but what I wanted just this more than ten seconds, to me, as long as in this more than ten seconds in the situation have excellent, the purpose comes to a.In the eyes of audience, if I can attackstone so to this bureau at last, mentally of the felling is that I beat a draw with him similar, this aims at to have at several recruit to drop me for the KO of he to say, undoubtedly is a tremendous mental frustrate.
Is ex- to kick, the side body kicks, bolo, sweep a leg!I absolutely is can offend of recruit all at this several recruit display but.This some kind of offensives, he who let to wasted much physique just also only had the dint of space file all of a sudden.Pour the clone of front progress, Be forced continuous countermarch.Those his hugged Dun to suddenly stop a scream all of a sudden, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论