2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre cheap few neighborhoods a

Connect to flap, the whole individual is like the arrows of leaving the Xian to fly to soon rise toward the surface.Only don't arrive for two seconds, shouted a whole top halfs to me all peep out a surface and vomit waste gas and deeply breathed one mouthful fresh air., This kind of felling really like,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com!
I laud air of fresh beautiful, a few crying fors of surprises make me hope in the past, saw small cloud, light snow and autumn orchids all cry to pour a side at the ship, Anne Qi then the tears Lian hugging of Lian small cloud.I see soft and blue snow Ning of the language of being missing the summer and easy Zhi Die, hence too late take care of weeping over of female children, also ignore a few neighborhoods are salvaging the acclaim of my male kid, but urgently and urgently ask a way:"The summer language is soft Be free?"
The small cloud, autumn orchid and light snow have been already sobbed can not answer, Anne Qi sobs a way:"H'm, is a small Die she saved to come over of, went to a hospital now ……"
I this just trusts of rowed a pair of arms to send to their is their on board, the part gets angry with an asking of anger:"That how many bump your guys which go to?I must seek them to calculate Zhang be!"
Light snow's hugging me doesn't put and sobs to say:"Run.Bad egg!Smelly pig head!Almost harmed my elder brother and summer elder sister.Blare ……"
Small cloud and autumn orchid also put out strength to pull I don't put, a cries turn pale, eyes is red.
My wry smile says:"Feed, here public place under, you don't play rascal!Don't the men and women in person pass you haven't heard?Said again, the elder brother didn't die again, you crying of a so sad, absolutely let elder brother's in the mind pull out cool pull out cool of!"
A few female kids aren't been poor by me from lose to smile, the autumn orchid beat for a while, I said:"Smelly elder brother, the somebody elses all frightenned to death, you were still in my poverty.Hum!"
Small cloud then pickeds up the coat that I take off and says:"Wei son put on the clothes quickly.All soaked through, must hurriedly return to hotel to change clothes be."
I hurriedly put on clothing, the part wry smile says:"The language that still goes first a hospital to see a summer is soft to occupy to have no!Anyway is also to be getting wetter, the my health condition is so good, also don't care this is in a short while."
Say I sit down to start rowing a ship quickly toward the opposite.Just went on board walk to on-the-spot, the cellular phone of side pocket rang get up.Start to connect a to listen to, the pure Yan sobs to call a way:"Elder brother, you are all right?"
My surprise's saying:"We are all right, a summer language soft almost ……H'm, wench, your news sufficient quick, how can anyone know of?"
The pure Yan sobs to say:"Just the leadership in the hospital receives a telephone to say had an accident in lake, deliver a picture to our person of student association for someone afterwards, also say is have an accident of is a flock of big beauty.I absolutely needed to faint at the sight of the picture of elder sister Yun and the little orchid!"
I sigh to say:"Wench, you don't worry, we were free.The language is soft to be sent to go to in hospital now summer, I must see her.Foolish meeting we may return to first, you by yourself beat a car caution!"
The pure Yan says:"Elder brother, I also go to a hospital.I have already said with our student leader, if don't grant a leave, I resign, so he promises to make me walk.Elder brother, you wait me in the school physician hospital, I is right away!"
Lucky BE, West Lake leave a school physician hospital very of near,beats by dre cheap, the summer language is soft in times before already drive easy Zhi Die to save to come to, send into a hospital right away again, should have no dangerous?
As we are arriving at a hospital, the summer language is soft have already changed an of good disease to sit take on the bed some defend to catch a cold of medicine.See me, her whole body is one Zhan, beautiful eyes immediately the Chong overflow to infatuate to receive of water fog, small mouth piece the piece mean to say what, the but again didn't speak.
It was a blue snow Ning to come over to pour in my shoulder to clap for a while, said:"The good kind of Mr. Wen of, there is your friend like this, our female kids all feel very safe!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling,Beats by Dre Electroplating, didn't answer, but asked:"Ms. Xia Men, you now a good many?"
The summer language is soft to use 1 kind strange look in the eyes to stare at especially me to order and talk quietly:"Hear you by yourself also almost ……Be free?"
My wry smile says:"I suddenly twitched at that time, probably water was a bit cool?However O.K., drank several salivas, soon Be free."
Inundation this kind of affair in fact as long as the salvage comes over basic Be free of, so the summer language is soft to in fact have been able to directly get out of the hospital.Hence I and the pure Yan hurriedly run to a supermarkets of neighborhood bought two sets of clothes and underwear, an among those sets purchased by myself for me.I am then simply the toilet by the side of the supermarket changed clothes, the clothes taste that is dressed in dripping wet in the sky of was still not very good in October.
This kind of affair empress, we have already had no mood to continue naturally what Chin Hua visit, hence everyone beat three privates to return to hotel in the western door of Chin Hua together.
After returning to a hotel, I first return to room wash the hot bath of the comfortable comfortable, will flush all over the clean Jie is great, this just lie to pour a bed up, match to fix attention on to have a mental relaxation.However just on closing an eye, immediately eyeful Hun muddy ripples of water again the beginning rippled in my brain, particularly aquatic that black hair was also in the heart that deeply printed to engrave at me general with wave the fairy for dancing in the wind.
"The summer language is soft really like beautiful!"Do not know why, I unexpectedly and mumblingly speak the I by myself all the idea could not anticipate of words.Immediately I again ashamed must almost want to take out I several record box on the ear, Wen Jia Wei, are you a mean person that sees the color rising an idea?You have already had three female kids and you Be getting more entangled, still just do here miss other women?Said again, this person even still the aunt of Rong Rong!
My wry smile gets up, when did I spend heart unexpectedly and thus?Almost want to learn those have no character of so-called big style of generally see 1 love a .I made an effort on own forehead to put out strength to put on several bottom, the language that wants a summer is soft to put on to go from the at heart, but only on shutting an eye, she that cutting off of water absolute being Mi imperial concubine's sort the beautiful shape immediately present in my brain and make me annoyed living.
"Pure Yan!What I liked is pure Yan, not small cloud and autumn orchid like ……"I think pure Yan hard three females' unique color facial appearances, however still enemy however the summer language is soft that stay to me of fresh print to record clearly.My spirit put out strength to pound own head for a while, whisper to say:"See ghost, saved a person to return extrication disaster don't become?"
For making oneself being unlikely think of her, I start to fix to go a hotel outside and slip away up to 1 turn, also having half has to have lunch for hour, should make me enough to banish her image to go out this time?
But I just opened a door, but see the pure Yan and autumn orchid stand in front of my door was pickeding up prepared knock on door.See I open the door, pure Yan a push forward my building inside, and then the autumn orchid of noodles then immediately covers door then anti- lock to like.
The pure Yan has been pushing me to a sofa up, then push the sofa to the building in the center, subsequently sit together with autumn orchid to stare at in the bed me to see.
I puzzlingly looking at a pair wench and cannot help but asking a way:"Feed, you at why?"
The pure Yan looking at me chillily and very long and suddenly drinks a way:"Say, why so not and desperately save the language in summer soft?BE be not have to the somebody else what strange meaning?"
Once my heart jump, hurriedly the low voice scolds a way:"Yan Yan don't be ridiculous!If be heard much ashamed.And, are these the words that you should say?"
The pure Yan sheds tears a way:"What should I say?I just just knew, you almost died at that time, and I have already listenned to all frighten to death!Blare, elder brother, you hereafter never strut about, does the home still have us the sister to wait you."
My wry smile says:"Was probably strain to order at that time and have already somehow or other twitched.But Yan Yan, all of us is come together, how can I see dead not to save?Even if is a stranger, we can not ignore, either!"
The pure Yan wipes tears to say:"I know that the elder brother is a hero, several times 3 saves a person.But elder brother, you saved Li last time cousin Nuo afterwards but ……this time can't?"
I annoy a way:"Yan Yan you at say what?You say the language in summer is soft I am scarcely familiar, the Long didn't all totally and never once say how many words of, that how may?"
The pure Yan "hum"ed one to say:"At that time you and Li cousin Nuo not is also not very familiar?After saving a person not just soon and somebody else that ……smelly elder brother, the somebody elses all died for you once, but you are romantic comfortable and happy."
My wry smile says:"Yan Yan, you also know that Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论