2012年11月23日星期五

Facebook slap already beat p

The taste leads place, but discovers send out an air conditioner of have a few familiar faces, but mostly is a player.Seem there are really many players sneaking into.
The wry smile of the full face of Guo Jing Huang Rong, Huang Rong Dao:"Small senior, you this is ……"
This time even many NPCs all start pouring to absorb an air conditioner.Huang Rong's senior?Isn't that the yellow apothecary's pupil?The pupil in the yellow apothecary's.Have no 1 is save an oil ground light.Only afraid did this bottom have gamesome lo.
I walk to come forward to go to and shake head a wry smile way:"Little younger sister Shi.I said on the peach blossom island in those early years of what words.Did you completely forget?"
Huang Rong remembers a long time, the facial expression is tiny to change.Way:"Might it not be he is all really teaching, had what mishap don't become?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:"Younger sister Shi younger sister Shi, you are that the cleverness is anti- drive intelligent mistake!"
There not two greatly drink a way:"You since came out, say words clearly, don't think that you are Huang Bang Zhu's senior, the ability is ridiculous, corrupt me all true upright reputation!"
I suddenly turn round.Cold way:"Want to say to be clear?Your not two tempers are perverse,google, obstinate self-will, consider as correct, fighting skill all really send, since is the fighting skill for strengthening figure, also knowledge of the strong heart.So you arrive old don't also comprehend a big way.Even the small way didn't also work well,cnn.You think with you this meets a matter not clear, does all things know that listenning to one-sided statement isn't irrelevant to fasten?"
Not 21 Zhengs.Haven't responded to come over, I immediately after say:"Hao big, you were originally also regarded as a capable person, much notter second, strong than, taking measure against you the lifetime biggest wrong matter was wrong to kill an innocent person.If you not the ability Be best to set free so much in this matter.This present life, you are also hopeless again further."
Hao big whole body one earthquake, draw a deep sigh, way:"Is quite good, I was wrong to kill mother-in-law Sun in those early years, always deeply concerned at heart, let it be, recluse, you killed me!"
I shake head a smile way:"This knot not is at me, Hao big, you and slightly generation.Need not talk more."
Zhao Zhi respectfully sees my taste dynasty, he shoots, surprised way:"You but is where come of rascal, without any reason talk wildly here?"
My taste a fierce,Facebook, not two fighting skills compare how I am, haven't been able to know, Hao big probably and still just I on, but Zhao Zhi respects to cannot compare with me with Yin ambition even affirmation, my courage also strengthened a lot.Cold way:"Zhao Zhi respects, your Ji is wise to envy ability.Narrow-minded, if isn't that you calculated Yang Guo in those early years, taught him the formula for incantation, didn't teach fighting skill, how did Yang Guo can be subjected to absolute disgrace.You all really teach again what come and ancient tomb parties ground point of dispute?The Hao big harms and innocence.You think can you escape from a relation?"
Zhao Zhi respects to still need to offer an explanation, my lightning flash one roars a way:"Zhao Zhi respects, I say one matter again, you were defeated by Guo Jing, defied in the heart in those early years, therefore directed pure Du of deer to beat°ued Yang Guo in the dark roo, if once wasn't will a little superficial effort, almost drive deer the pure Du kills, can have this matter?"
Zhao Zhi respects facial expression hair white.Argue forcefully a way:"Which there is this matter?……"
I sneer at a way:"You and deer when the pure Du meet, but don't know me just to eavesdrop on the beam?"
Zhao Zhi respects defense way:"Is definitely impossible, I am clearly doing Wu Chang ……"
The words sound has never fallen and then known the important event is far from good, Hao big slap already beat pass by.Anger track:"Senior king takes of good disciple!"Immediately have red and good Zhang to print.
My taste changes direction Yin ambition even, shake head a way:"Long Jia that, have been already arrived, can the Yin brothers want to see a top a to see?"
The Yin ambition even whole body shivers.Suddenly shout loudly 1, turn round and then run, not two call 2, have to rush through later on.
The Hao big shakes head a way:"Just.Just, recluse, the Hao big taught, Long Jia did that arrive?Then please introduce, Hao big from be to execute cop-out."
I smile a way:"Dying already Yi, the Hao way is long, then invite a Chuang, clear up naturally soon afterward."
If Zhao Zhi respects Leng over there, dazed to frighten into inaction, but saw public to about all believe me and have no half individual again to see his one eye, have to feet one Duo, also make track for not two go to.
Hao big the complexion is resolute and firm.Dynasty I order.Also ignore not two respect Yin ambition with Zhao Zhi equal person.Salute a way to Guo Jing:"Brothers Guo.The treasure ground that the I is presumptuous to lend a Chuang an use."Guo Jing Gong's body makes gift in return a way:"The way grows polite, please."
Change on air of Huang Rong Lian Huan uncertain, oneself this senior ever since that time puzzling emergence, have already given her profound unfathomable felling, burst upon at this time.Make to really teach the face how to sweep floor all.Yang Guo this matter can comprehend, but Hao the big speaks amiss to kill innocence, but doesn't know exactly why matter.But she is a front Gai to help a lord.Immediately respond to come over, motionless air of receive other guests, pass by me, silently the voice asks a way:"Senior, do you deliver so great temper stem?"
I also in a soft voice answer a way:"Little idiot, yourself under of basket.I don't repair for you, is been all right by you?"
Huang Rong Bian's small mouth.But see Zhu Zi Liu, Shi Shi, however come over here.Smile to say to me:"Little elder brother, you and all really teach this beam son, can knot greatly."
I say with smile:"I middleman in the peach blossom island, but be afraid of getting into trouble not to become?Bo Tong who would is a week arrives this, I as usual the Xun teach him some kind of, where permit him to make a mess of?"
Zhu Zi Liu roars with laughter and declines to comment and then went and went with Huang Rong Dou machine Feng.
Is gradually public to all walk into inside the Chuang, I intentionally procrastinate and indeed as expected see lead to come over with little Long Nyu, Yang Guo Shi big gift, appreciate a way:"Do not know how the your good self calls?Unexpectedly thus offer an explanation for boy, the boy really appreciates not to exert."
Little Long Nyu is innocently still a shape, secretly sigh in my heart, Yang Guo's disposition is romantic.Incredibly sought wood beauty.Don't know as well exactly is have what interest, anyway I to beauty like this is keep at a respectful distance, thought a to think, short cut:"Yang Guo, you need not doubt, either, I with your father in those early years also how much some friendships, I was this time to help you, is also saw your father ground a face."
Over frightened.Hurriedly cross-examine Yang Kang in all my life, I shake head a way:"Your dad though charming dashing, just behave the mistake, walk stray road.Yang Guo, your dad's affair, I hereafter slowly narrate in detail again, but you want to remember 1:00, your uncle Guo Jing to your one loyalty of heart, should you never attempt to were doubted to him, listenned to understand?"
I say this words, is hereafter cut off a feeling valley to cover up skill foreshadowing, fear over stubborn, finally harmed male Sun Lyu E, Mr. the spoony woman like this of Sun Lyu E.The society in nowadays.Is already to be getting more precious and rare, although is purely imaginative in the book.But I still cant not bear to the heart let her so death of a woman.





The text chapter 195 hero big Yan
Renew time:2008-10-1418:41:25 chapter word numbers:3031

Yang Guo is vacant to don't understand, but still keeps noding a way:"I understood!"
I touch his head, luckily my shape is rather high, pour not to seem to be suddenly, say with smile:"Like, go in, remember at your uncle Guo's in front, press I teach you of say, slice the words that can not say that little Long Nyu is the type of your teacher or aunt, says to is little Long Nyu Dai's teacher to spread a skill, know?"
Over order.Signal hint to understand, my lo one eye little Long Nyu, warning way:"Little Long Nyu, if you want to think to guard with Yang Guo's this boy outlooking.Then can not be confused to talk, otherwise.Yang Guo some other day everlasting perdition, your little Long Nyu is even if a powder body ground bone.Also difficult arrive own mistake."
Little Long Nyu should be mixs inattentive.Listen to I say thus and formally, frightens body tiny tiny one Zhan, too busy pulls little Long Nyu's hand tight a tight, signal hint no harm, 2 people to me do obeisance on doing obeisance, this just go in.
Zhu Zi Liu smiles hello way:"The little elder brother goes in together!"I order and shoulder to shoulder go into with Zhu Zi Liu inside, is seeing Guo Jing invite a big of Hao to wait until den to talk, Hao big one eye but see little Long Nyu and leading 2 people and coming up hello way:"Miss dragon, the Hao big comes to get dead especially."
I see a big of Hao complexion cool, completely don't fear to life and death.Pour is have some idea of respecting and admirings.This Hao big the future generations also be regarded as one personal hero and rather sell him one personal feeling at this time, so as not to all really in the days to come Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论