2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre In Ear house leaves me sma

But very quite good, 2 people age although the margin is a bit big,the margin relates to very harmonious, Chen Han even to own of the elder brother who mixs an underworld has some adoration.Thus, so Chen Han to oneself's elder brother 30 several big just get of this daughter Rong Rong also very baby, have been bewaring of liver son to coax.
Since the city set up to come out there, I touch pocket an inside that bottle of had been forgetting to the Rong Rong of have the perfume of special meaning, suddenly have some want to cry of felling.Perfectly right such as what the Rong Rong and other younger sisters says, my personality is really too soft, very and easily touched, also the most easy excite.But the Rong Rong paved road surfaced for me before walking and still made me feel her to the that unwilling to part deep feelings of my this elder brother.Rong Rong, you now where again?Do we when just can meet again?
Be full of at me disappointed, the autumn orchid call words say that she carries on the affair that records the second song to the BJ with teacher tonight and hopes to get together with elder brother before walking.My wry smile is a , the autumn orchid is had already canned not guard as well we of in home, this our house loses two member of often livings all of a sudden and plus to attend school of pure Yan and light snow, our house leaves me, small cloud and Anne Qi three people, really have some solitary fellings!
I didn't refuse the request of the orchid in autumn, for keeping secret but inviting her to the white Wei elder sister's cloud and mist Ge is a private pack of.This is the private appropriation of white Wei elder sister, not and outward open of, last time I and her meeting be at this luxurious pack of in.
The white Wei elder sister is to beat face to face personally and then is smiled with busy reason to leave, very obviously she knows I and the affair of autumn orchid, hence left for us to live alone of space.
The autumn orchid is restraining tears to looking at me, let me one Zheng, hence the smile says:"Orchid orchid, you how cry?"
The autumn orchid lightly nestles my bosom, the low voice says:"Elder brother, I listen to Yu elder sister say that the Rong Rong is missing, BE?Exactly is what is the row?"
My wry smile writes to sigh to say:"Is a Rong Rong her grandpa prohibit Rong Rong again and I was together foolish.Is small and soft to want to come also yes, the grandpa of Rong Rong does very rightly.At I what can the Rong Rong get here?She is just just paying, but I then always so of depend on Rong Rong, all have already started accustoming to."
Autumn orchid own Qin head the chest that deeply cover up into me, lightly say:"Elder brother, the Rong Rong left you, I could not live inside in the villa, either, you ……definitely and very lose?"
I contemplated a short while, disappointed say:"The elder brother is to lose very much, but are still distinguishing to the you and the Rong Rong.Orchid orchid you at least all movementses are in my control, and I still is participating in build a star activity to you operation in.Particularly after the Rong Rong walked, the that development fast fierce blue dreamlike website has to hand over me to operate.Luckily they those elder statesman meeting the member is mostly some network superiors, the maintenance work of website completely doesn't need me to worry everyday.But I still drive I existing authority of more frightenned a to greatly jump, I need to provide some concerning your informations, organization blue dreamlike of all activities, management and operate blue dreamlike of existing funds, examine and approve deluxe VIP the above member's qualifications, attract to advertise a company etc..Is alas, did I start having a headache for next year's advertisement company.Is really a hard imagination, in so short time in blue fantasy became a big website with national influence, here the Rong Rong must do how much affair!"
The autumn orchid sighs to say:"Yes, that elder brother little witch within is in fact the existence of angel's sort at our house.Do I also really think of Rong Rong, where will she go?I make a phone call to my two uncles, he unexpectedly tells me, the Rong Rong has already dropped out from school from 18, let does their school rather than often feel sorry for because of losing such a rare genius."
I bitter and astringently say:"Be like master's son to become the person of Jing so, think to nearby draw back from I the Rong Rong, will not still make the Rong Rong foolish in our neighborhood naturally.I even believe that the Rong Rong perhaps has already been not in the domestic now."
The autumn orchid is one Zheng, then says:"Yes, also only send to Rong Rong the abroad go, that elf just had no opportunity to meet with us.Otherwise even if her grandpa how obstruct, the Rong Rong still will make some opportunities to intentionally meet by coincidence with us."
I say:"Yes, even if is her grandpa, only afraid also block not to live this little witch's clever Gui to change?However I still don't believe our predestinations ended like this.Little witch what kind of person?Just, suddenly our house fell apart like this, my heart still really isn't a taste."
The autumn orchid nods to say:"Yes, I can also feel the elder brother's taste.When I have to leave the villa moves away of time, my heart can be really suffered.However, elder brother, I can still remember one of your commitment of."
I am one Zheng,Beats By Dre In Ear, ask a way:"The elder brother has what commitment?"
Qiu Lan says:"Elder brother, I go to BJ and may want a period of time this time, at least also get for more than half month?Was a great occasion of nation stanza at that time,beats by dre cheap.Elder brother not is once said to will take us to go to during the period of great occasion of nation BJ and small Yan remit to match,Beats by Dre Electroplating, do the persons of our house all play to there?H'm, I go to BJ affirmation this time will with small Yan together of, the elder brother takes elder sister Yun and light snow to seek us all right."
I nod to say:"Yes, I once said of, and did I even once say through this winter to will take you to travel to the HG.However, seeing to the Rong Rong was to have no opportunity to go together with us."
After just communicating with autumn orchid a short while, I feel a mood much better.The white Wei elder sister came at this time, originally the lunch section arrive, hence our 3 people totally entered lunch together.
The after meal autumn orchid has to return to tidy up personal luggage due to must leaving GZ right away, she just before walking return must give repeated advice to me must send her in airport.I promised.
"Younger brother, you the affair of real estate company is still smooth?If what is up of words say with elder sister, the elder sister does for you."The white Wei make one cup green tea for me after the autumn orchid walked.
I am one Zheng, suddenly ask:"Elder sister, before have you already beaten to come to grips to shout at the everyone for me?"
The white Wei is tiny tiny a smile to say:"Have no!In fact ……H'm, you the affair of real estate company I ain't greatly clear either, however that day I not is go to you does the Jia Zhi seek Feng to sing to have fun?And the Rong Rong talked together meeting son, know when your real estate of Jia Zhi is just when decisive now.But the Rong Rong walked now, very big to your influence natures.Younger brother, if you return to regard as my my own elder sister, definitely thought of an elder sister first while needing to be helped, the elder sister still has much of a way.Do you know?"
I nod to say:"Know, elder sister, I occupy of the words will definitely say with you."
The white Wei says again:"Younger brother, your purple Yun perfume I used to feel quite good.H'm, my a friend of BJ yesterday at I here visit, she tried out for a while, felt that this is absolutely a style of later meeting at in the world the most popular top-class perfume.After knowing my relationship with younger brother, she hence want to make me ask a younger brother, she can the BJ as a purple Yun perfume exclusively conduct a company, she will pay exclusive management expenses toward you annually."
I contemplated a short while and said:"Is elder sister your that friend still in the GZ?These affair is BE handled by our company marketing department in the market, however I think to have no problem."
The white Wei nods to say:"She still just GZ, not I now call she?"
I shake head to say:"The elder sister allows her to go to DG tomorrow we company headquarters get, I will let we the vice-president of the company supervisor's marketing have something to do with her company Que BJ exclusively matter of conducting, if affair were smooth, both parties would all feel to have  to appreciate the Ji act Ai  Yi Qiang Tu Shao plant Quan  to correct the Liu benzene sorrow ┒ the ┖ wise H Quan  Zhong Ai lips Jing E Yu Mao act Ai  Xiao Mao Yi chamber past Qian beginning the ノ Yi gun  nine the Kou Huangs say Mo!?
The white Wei nods to say:"That good, wait a meeting I with her contact for a while, will you the company DG address tell her, in case when the time comes her unable to find."
Subsequently white Wei and then recommended assistant from maintenance in a website for me, said that she has much of artistic talent, can absolutely help to ascend my favour, because she knows I basically have no how many times manage a blue dreamlike website.
I doubt of hope white Wei, forbid not to live to ask a way:"Elder sister, you how right Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论