2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook to several just mak

Is comfortable, be seem to talk not how count.Ha ha, this however is my viewpoint just.In fact Liu Biao satisfies current condition very much and holds firmly knowledge education of Jing state, the sorting is been a biggest fun for Liu Biao by history ancient works, as for those tedious governmental affairs, I see him also impatient manage.Is regrettable Liu Biao is this person, if the peaceful great event is necessarily one spreading is historic of great teacher scholar, compare him to be this Ba lord now much stronger.
Let I most am satisfied of BE, Cai Mei and Kuai all more fully put to Liu obvious abhorrence carriage, Liu have in the Jing state also quite a few year, don't make some progress, and these two people to his take precautions against and the stroke Be not irrelevant to fasten.This aspect, they are absolutely like to just get favour for me, so, I at they two in fronts were full to"expression" my gratitude.
There is good foundation, the business develops very smoothly, and I this Be spread to a life time of nine state the big businessman also became Xiang sun popular person within city.My young, my wrist, I and everyone's good relations of the various Hou all became the topic on the Xiang sun city dining table of the sellers.I certainly need to make use of a so good opportunity big four do an article, so, is short tenth, sky, I walked into Liu Biao's official residence.

Chapter 186 Jing state Hao clan(next)


Liu Biao gives my impression very good, true of, he didn't put the shelf of Ba lord in front of me, very friendly, a little bit be like to make open, this is me to his first felling.Confabulation later on, I just discover Liu Biao very remarkable.Want is also, dare the single-handed run Jing state to enounce that oneself is the this place host's person, will never be an idiot.He is never mention again I relationship with Sun Ce, a few short words can inquire about the affair that he concerns and interested inly problem up, give me the felling is that his way of thinking is very active, experiences also very extraordinary.However, my fame gives his reflect to be like may be a businessman of some wrists, so,Facebook, he have no fashionable I through knowledge of the history, also didn't concern whether I know politics, what he asked at most of be still competing for hegemony of yellow river cross-straits.I certainly have one a few wars of Cao Yuan of saying a, describing in details and said the brilliancy of the Yuan house's end, supplementary say a few Caos hold a little bit private small matter and well displayed I at Yuan Cao nearby all popular skill.
Liu Biao has been lightly listenning to I talk, until the circumstance before hearing Yuan Shao dead, expression just start hard getting up.Wait I to say finish clay-cold falling of Ye city and Yuan Tan, Liu Biao is very silent for a long time just ask me:"Big childe and three is the childes' true power like water fire?"
I affirm head in the location:"Adult, they aren't only power together water fire, absolutely is a personal enemy to meet.Cao soldier of so can the soldier trap Ye city, not just because do three childes run to make track for to kill a big childe?More funny BE, I listen to old soldiers of Ye city once say, the Cao adult takes the time that the soldier besieges Ye city, the Yuan big childe not only has no and three childes talking Be returned to like and resist enemy together, but the letter that wrote to surrender toward the Cao adult, ask Cao adult to remove three childes for him.You say these two brotherses whether very excessively?"
Liu Biao draws a deep sigh:"Know this beginning passes away of news after, I once wrote a letter for two childes as well, is their intermediation, what then ……."
I also sigh:" Such as also made an effort, regrettable …….Adult to friend's friendship of Yuan adult, I think Yuan adult underworld under will also appreciate.Is two childes, speak of adult you, all really respect.……"I wish, although your two sons has never been like Yuan Tan and Yuan still get into nasty fight so, don't arrive as well where.If you knew as you are wanting to be dead, your big sons could not see your last side, how should think?
Liu Biao puts a hand and obstructed my baloney horse:"Calculate, the person died to bring to life.Such as, you since very cleverness continue cleverness under go, I can't interfere with your affair, you don't need as well to clap my Ma Pi.I am getting more tired."
Although Liu Biao has already descended order for leave, I am still thick face to speak the purpose of this trip:"I know in order to develop a scholar to learn culture, the adult established studies hall.My adopted son, year the square is 9 years old, but is a cleverness to learn so much, if want to invite adult approval, let him go to studies hall study some truths of behaviour and manner in dealing with others, don't know ……."
Liu Biao considers and then nods approval not and more.The purpose already arrives, I also started to take leave.Is only this this of contact to see, Liu Biao can't be like Yuan Shao to need to be seen me so, didn't also intend to make me make a diagnosis and give treatment for him.Although his behavior is friendly, can to I ground facial expression but more cheerless, I want to get into his official residence to take a matter from it, is still very difficult.Since so, I on Cai and Kuai much next point effort of good.
Make the Cao blunt studies hall study of the sun for getting into Xiang, is also that I must take the purpose that he comes to Jing state.Cultural education differed from to allow all can make him get more abundant knowledge.Certainly, I give his designation is to see more, listen to more, learn more, ask more, little participation discussion.Time slowly passes by, Cao blunt also at make great effort the life of adapting to studies hall, I am very happy his cleverness with seek job desire, he is also very happy that I bring his new experience.We 2 started each favour each get, time soon passed by for about two months.
This day, I just returned to°from the huge mansion a pharmacy, the waiter reported, the Yin book sought me to see a doctor and associated a certain possibility, and I in a hurry arrived at Yin book your home.He sees me, just up and down conjectured some kind of empresses way:"Someone tells me your medical skill it's quite good, so I take you to go to to a person and see a doctor.You remember, should say say, should not say the mouth shut for me a little bit tight."Some polite remarkses didn't say.
The Yin book behaves me very clear, this is an old-fashioned scholar, is also from recognize self-contained one clan, not and greatly take is seeing my this kind of businessman.On two problems, Yin book etc. is more take issue with Cai Kuai, namely Liu Biao inherits the person's problem and Liu fully of use problem.The old-fashioned scholar is to advocate Liu Qi, this big childe is inherited, also an assertion heavy the main force strength in those people that use Liu's have.Therefore he cans not gets use to Cai Mei to wait outside Qi very much, and more also has no to the Kuai how much good will.But I then multifarious discrepancy Cai Mei and Kuai more the official residence of etc. four greatest households, this old-fashioned scholar not and greatly sees to me have.So, he uses this kind of Gao high talk with me at the last tone, it is on the whole to can see me.
I inattentive his attitude, not only he comes to seek me am that I beg it not get of affair, hurtle respect old principle, I also doesn't matter his attitude, tiny tiny a smile a Gong body to answer a way:"Thank adult for seeing last is like this tiny end skill."
The Yin book has no again talk, lead I walked two streets arrive at an official residence, indeed as expected such as I think, the Yin book seeks me to see a doctor for Liu Qi.Liu Qi sees me, but is very politely send greetings to several, just make me chase vein.Liu Qi is just 22 years old, can it is can hardly for complexion to see not to say, the body obviously presents an appearance that alcohol and women transfers.
For meaning circumspect, I rather the absolute being is small and soft diagnose half Zhong the effort of the tea, just changed his left hand, and then diagnose very in a short while, just let go of Liu Qi's wrist.Again past make consider along while, just say:"The childe also had no big Ai at first, if devoted a convalescent care, attention food, this disease also liked for several cents.Just, ……"I stop descend don't say, eyes see go to the Yin book, the meaning is nether words whether I can say.
Liu Qi doesn't understand my meaning and listen to I say so, he sighs a spirit and shakes:"Since it is so, the Sir prescribe a medicine square be."
The Yin book understood my look in the eyes, he cold tunnel:"Recommend your comer to say the medical skill that can trust you, and then say you never the professional cure to up have to shuffle out.So, you mean to say what though say, the big childe can't blame on you."
Liu Qi 1, looking at my way:"The Sir still has words, not say and I?Might it not be is my disease ……"
I hurriedly explain:"Be not, the childe's disease sees a true nothing important important currently.Am I some words, don't know to speak out to will can't have what hindrance just?Still have, those words seem to be also not say."
Liu Qi tooks a look a Yin book, the Yin book point nods, Liu Qi's short cut:"Sir has words to say, at I am here, no harm."
I intentionally a bite Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论