2012年11月21日星期三

google though Li Yifeng w

Nothing to say ,cnn!Now I have to leave immediately ,however ... ... If Liu Shushu you regret, want to call me ... ... It would be to put this two man off I will consider the .relationresultHum.
.. ... I have a neat freak ,most can not see these dirty things ! Liu Haiyang was anxious to see her daughter ,I just grunted ,said : you rest assured ,I will not regret ! He hurriedly ran to ward .
relationresultLast week ,you dirty ?You give me a try ? Liu Ni told Zhou Ziwei it is particularly sensitive to these years ,her on his back outside ,with no man in one hundred and eighty ,are now planning to end his life ,looking for a rich man to marry ,so I will stay in the Yan army .
relationresultBut Liu Ni alsoknow their history is not very clear ,therefore, especially when a strict military plane, she is most afraid of is that people say she is not clean ,then listen to the words of Zhou Ziwei where can also resist ,immediately make threatening gestures will pounce and Zhou Ziwei desperately .
relationresultZhou Ziwei doesnand the woman entangled ,grunted coldly ,at the foot of nervous system into two times the strength of soul ,Liu Ni rushed moment slipped ,sidled past ,Facebook,subsequently also didn go back and say hello to the ancient East ,strode to the downstairs .
relationresultLiu Ni wasrushed too hard a little ,without a stop pin ,struck the white walls ,meal time forehead from a bag ,the pain she called : ... ... Breach of etiquette ! Yan Jun there haven call here ,as it hastens quickly ran down ,pointing to going downstairs Zhou Ziwei Nuchi : .
.. ... Hello ... ... Where are you going ?Didn you are not afraid of ,google?Now I get up for you, for you don ! Zhou Ziwei looked back at the Yan army one, said : rest assured ,I will not run ,but is now ignored you this rubbish .
relationresultI live inthe hotel room 3o6 ,estimated in recent days will not leave ,you need someone to clean up me, I always welcome ... ... But don me warn you ,I always do not attack people ,no matter what you means to deal with me, be careful there will be all my back go back ! You? Ha ha ha .
Yan Jun says with a laugh : you this the first big waste material ,I will be afraid of you ?Bravo ... ... Then we wait and see ,see who can really play who ! Zhou Ziwei nodded ,said no more nonsense ,march off immediately .
relationresultWaitto return to the hotel ,Li Yifeng still in service that the goods and two small mm chat !This guy was drunk be dead drunk ,Zhou Ziwei outside go through fire and water ,he is even a little do not know, sleep to wake up the very next day noon .
relationresultLaterknow there is such a big thing ,can Zhou Ziwei a good meal complain ,denounced Zhou Ziwei not friends ,what need help didn call him ,make him the brother is no face .
relationresultZhou Ziwei knewLi Yifeng this is not in the fire belated shots ,nor pick nice to say ,Li Yifeng temper he know ,if he had really called Li Yifeng, Li Yifeng is even with no wrinkles the brow .
relationresultEvenat the critical moment, Li Yifeng rushed for his bullet may be some .relationresultAnd Zhou Ziwei is alsobecause Li Yifeng understanding of the personality, so he didn tell Li Yifeng what .
relationresultTo hearLi Yifeng complaining ,Zhou Ziwei had pleaded that he had called him ,but Li Yifeng sleep too dead ,he played both legs when not playing to wake up ,and the kidnappers there and others, he had to go alone .
relationresultZhou Ziweinonsense ,but do not want Li Yifeng also believe that ,a strong feeling brain said no wake up a headache so badly ,turns out to be Zhou Ziwei to play !But he is not to blame for Zhou Ziwei meaning ,just blame myself for not to drink so much ,so that he missed the event .
relationresultForZhou Ziwei to accept a police investigation ,Li Yifeng could not even a little worried ,in Kunming when a thing has confirmed his brother is some background ,and the dead are some behave in a vicious and unrestrained way criminals ,even if there is evidence to prove that the man is one of Zhou Ziwei death also does not matter, Zhou Ziwei is may not have a bit of trouble .
relationresultAs for Liu Xiaofei ,though Li Yifeng was very worried ,but what other girls ,he is a gentlemen to help nursing is not possible ,so just bought a bunch of flowers ,go to see the two even ,okay when you had to stay in hotels and other news .
relationresultWhenZhou Ziwei came back ,she dropped the being he bluffed the * * * are confused and disoriented ,went to hold Zhou Ziwei ,and said: what ... ... The case nothing ?You have to have a look of Liu Xiaofei ?Alas .
.. ... I don shaking heaven and earth thing ,should let Liu Xiaofei live to you was blind !I think she must have life owe you is ... ... Uh ... ... Indeed ,Liu Xiaofei is really quite nice, don Sorry people ! Zhou Ziwei is a weak smile ,said : but I have a wife ,you let me how to live up to her ?Hey .
.. ... Well, this thing I do not say first ,and so I have something to ask you for help ,you have a look or not ? Li Yifeng Wenyan immediately forced on her chest ,said : we are all brothers ,what ask for ?After you talk to big brother I say the word I talk to you ,you know? Life is lonely as snow .
.. ... If brothers are so polite words ,that this life and what it means ! Zhou Ziwei Li Yifeng is the word, I hastened to strike while the iron is hot. The said: I don ,you are welcome to go or not? It I will not find the others ,is the big brother you do me this favor received ! s on .
.. ... Li Yifeng nodded with satisfaction ,said : brother, you have something to talk, as long as the brother I can do it ,I must even without a brow wrinkled ?Uh ... ... But there are things we can discuss it first ,if you want me to put the retina to the words of Liu Xiaofei .
.. ... That. I just donated a good? You give me one ,otherwise I will take what to see is filled with beauty !Alas ... ... Lonely life such as snow !If beauty can not see it ,that eldest brother me later how to live ! When a child Witton week stay ,he knew Li Yifeng was psychological, it looks like Li Yifeng really wanted to donate the retina it ,otherwise Li Yifeng wouldn and he was for a supply of sth. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论