2012年11月23日星期五

Artist Series in in the strong pur

Is even, win in the strong purchasing power of Reminbi, whole body small best, the technical ability is again many, tightly heel at fire cloud Wu Shen behind, the long time no see was this guy, didn't know as well now what appearance.
When being beating is strange.The system spreads two hints in a row:Close the border medium ground the wine bottle and green Ping swordsman finally break bottleneck and come to a 60 classes, more than 60 classes players have already had me, heavy snow to collapse, the Wu Shen, wine bottle of moonlit night spirit, fire cloud and green Ping swordsman is many 6 people, if isn't thousand Ling burning if change number, without a player of 60 classes.Comprehend a player will attain 7 people inside the dint ground.
These 7 people in addition to green Ping swordsman outside.Or many or little all once beat with me to hand over a way, therefore the green Ping swordsman that is from force to be even has some mysterious colors, Be just his movable scope generally is not in the south.I have never seen him as well.
A pigeon son rushes toward Leng Leng to fly to stand in my shoulders, glance left and right, is very self-satisfied, I without extra trouble pulled note down.Launch a to see, immediately excited.
That note is what businessman delivers to come, up write:"The western capital city goes out now puppet Shu user, speed."
Hey Hey, small kind, you assassinated many people.Should also taste be assassinated of taste, my Zi's wearing tooth Hey Hey is strange to smile.Made a neighborhood beating the strange player to get a fright, knife in hand a slow, be chopped down one knife by two gold soldiers, almost fore the chest opened a big of son, favour not the Die stay back several steps.Touch bleed a bottle of fierce infuse.
I away and disappear run to recently transmission, return to Luo sun oneself's room first, complete set getup masterly make change oneself in those early years and was bounty for hunter's time, outside cover full-length gown.Put on rain hat, threw out the trifles of bosom dog dinner all.Touch 100 treasure bags, think of that a lot of puppets, be in the light of handling affairs of Jian Yue's supremacy policy.Go to sundries and spread to buy again some lightning flashes play of the fire of type fasten concealed weapon.This just rushes through westwards a capital city.(now Shanxi is greatly and together)
It is original to want to seek a person who doesn't acquaint with to be as fishing a needle from the sea in the player in the all over hills and countryside ground.But since that boy is the superior of puppet Shu, take big brigade puppet everywhere naturally.I run a distance back to starting point everywhere.Indeed as expected see one more out-of-the-way place,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, more than ten various puppets are wearing a gold soldier in the crest,Artist Series, I squatted down down in the forest.The Mi sewed eyes to look for 1 turn and indeed as expected saw a player just continuously knot fingerprint over there, just too far, see the not pure side permitting.
I secretly touched up from the on the side and averted from severals just to beat a strange player in the neighborhood, although is in broad daylight, want to assassinate an one or two person to be still more easy.Ask for help of covering of knoll forest, I approach to that player of back about more than ten Zhangs are far, estimated to touch to be apart from for a while, this task in assassination unlike past, a stick kill, cans not gives him the opportunity to turn over a body and discards his arms and legs.Let he hereafter can not come out again to set against with us.
The body in Fu judged environment and distance and had no purple Yan before three fold of time .I can about ten Zhangs shot necessarily kill.Is much less light now achievement far super past.I estimate with my current ability.Most 23 timeses, not longer than six seconds, can become a person's stick of that boys, let that boy darling delete number to go.
Quantity small non- gentleman, not poisonous not husband, I deeply absorbed an one breath and suddenly started revolt, body as electricity project, after death make a surprise attack is greatly hating of Wu Lin's superior.But I never do this kind of meaningless hero.Which even be advantageous to himself/herself.Adopt which way.
Launch speed, such as together black smoke general, the path keeps the empress heart of shotting into that Onimusha.The bayonet pares off an a silver only, first point to the left arm of Onimusha, according to the ordinary people's instinct reaction, general back be made a surprise attack.The head all generally turns right first, wait he feel back different.While turning right a head at that time my bayonet under receives toward his better arm on recruiting.
That player ghost makes the absolute being badly take a stroll one-step, turn a head to come over, my taste and, frightened in the heart, the eye sees the left shoulder that the bayonet have already almost stabbed to that player and accept power to cannot compare with, the left hand is on the right wrist a clap.The bayonet changed a direction, the strong dozen was dry catty of to fall to at the same time, on turning over a body before, jumped from that player overhead past.
That player frighteneds a way:"Who are you ?The hunter of the bounty?"Once the fingerprint match, there are then 67 puppet ambulations coming over, stand to nearby defend at him.
I once turned round.Lay up a bayonet.Draw down rain hat, embarrassed a smile:"The friend is me."
Originally that person isn't Onimusha, but the player of the new teacher that I see in the Lao mountain parties.
That player stare blankly Leng, this just recognize I, a face interrogatorily says:"I remember you, are you to come to our Lao mountain that day?How?Do you want to kill me?"
My favour shakes head a way:"Be not be not, just see an acquaintance.Beat hello just."
That player one face is suspicious, just way:"You how dress up with is the bounty hunter similar?"
I say with smile:"Yes, I am a bounty hunter."
That player nods a way:"You bounty hunter once heard as well, there was to call raving fury pond cold maple.Hear to is a player one person, your understanding?"
I the Hey Hey smiled severals, not answer.Way:"I answered a task and said to is to make track for to kill a NPC that calls Onimusha, it is said that is the superior of puppet Shu, so I just saw you use puppet Shu, is it Onimusha to also think."
That player wanted to think and answered a way:"I once saw this person.However he is a player, also what Lao mountain send come out.Be not NPC, that person very strange, I last time sought him want chat how many, but he not came to manage me, Lao mountain parties originally have no how many players join, this guy, probably is that the temperament is eccentric, did he how can become a task?"
I shake head a way:"This I not that clear.However the system brushes tasks are all random.Even once brushed over assassinate the task of player gang leader."
That player about also not clear bounty the hunter's task circumstance, then say with smile:"If which day brush to serve as work want to assassinate emperor how to do?Also is going to kill?"
I want this matter to pour is greatly probably, this mastermind, sky's knowing will make a point what strange task, nod a way:"If really there is task like this.Presumably also as usual someone answered."
That player 1.Say with smile:"I call ghost emperor seven, and you?"
I say with smile:"I call raving fury pond cold maple."
The emperor of the ghost seven nod a way:"This name isn't small."The sudden Zheng is big eyes.Way:"Are you a cold raving fury pond plank?"





The weakness of the text chapter 142 puppet Shu
Renew time:2008-10-1417:35:34 chapter word numbers:3005

I wry smile way:"In addition to I outside.Seem to return nobody to call me this name."
Ghost emperor's seven top and bottoms see my along while, this just shake head a way:"H'm, Be different from.There is no superior's manner."
I am in distress situation, say:"That you recognize why just call to have the superior the manner?"
Ghost emperor's 7:"So-called superior, affirmation is a tiger Qu one earthquake.The spirit eruption but of tortoise, world hero regardless men and women all of the freak abnormal player NPCs all admire greatly a knee bottom, so is superior's manner."
I wildly pour, depressed way:"Which have you say of so exaggerated?Even if is Li Shi Min to also have no so cow x?"
The emperor of the ghost seven cautiously study my along while, just sigh a way:"The idol dream fell through.The originally raving fury pond cold maple is also just a common run of people."
I touch head, strange way:"Is the might it not be raving fury pond cold maple a superman?"
The emperor of the ghost seven shake head a way:"The Hey Hey calculated, was free."
I see him in command of puppet and then want to leave.Favour way:"Brothers don't know to have interest to add a gang,Beats Solo HD?"
The emperor of the ghost seven wanted to think.Way:"Go, have what advantage?"
I say with smile:"Want brothers to contain brothers, the beauty contains beauty, be humiliated someone to seek a son for you.Want to fight to greatly help you the person to fix."
Ghost emperor's seven pairs of eyes put light.Say: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论