2012年11月6日星期二

www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com urgent Host the ou

Color.Even the biggest victim Yi Li also expresses the scheme that will shed tears.
In these people's heart, I am about a than the cruelest robber even terrible person.Other people also just, how does the Yi Li also sympathize with much clear Ge?I hurriedly advise Wei she, and inquire reason.
"Because I am understand to lose nation of pain and sufferings."The Yi Li is satisfied to contain sympathetic toward of the voice make me have some blush with shame.Her look in the eyes seems to express:I am a connecting the newborn puppy will also a kick of bad person.
I hurriedly allow a promise advantage to the much clear Ge."Much clear Ge, you hereafter follow me will definitely have many advantages.Under my wing, you can happily enjoy a life.Absolutely can't someone humiliate you."
The much clear Ge blares ground to climb over to embrace my leg, it make me have a kind of greatly terrified felling."Blare, devil king's adult, you too kindness.I originally prepare the whole cloth thunder the west is second to send to express my loyalty to you.Blare ……have never thought devil king's adult so good.The words early known, I should not follow Ni in England and follow behind devil king's adult earlier like ……"
The only felling is tottering.
Early know thus, should take an elective subject the knowledge of college of business at saint China school.Because my heart Ci is hand goes limp, three counties disappear.Three counties, than my three existing the free city is much bigger.
Is strong to endure to overcome to obtain the desire of leaving three counties from the much clear Ge again, I signal hint Kai Di he draws back from my leg, then orders Kai Di to take much clear Ge to carry out a related affair.Anotherly don't say, at least love in"the Kingsoft that will come to hand, the gold coin in the not equal to hand is more dependable" gram the Si mainland byword I still once heard.Five counties add special area in a capital city still quite good of, there is besides also a ducal title.
Hugely dulcify and matchless grieved alternation inherit to me, I hurriedly displayed to calm down to I sorcery-tell the truth, I don't want to tread the footsteps of much clear Ge-if because extorted less three counties or get five counties but crazy drop, that be one to kiss pain enemy happy matter.
Because the mind is absentminded, Kai Sen's arriving at me don't realize.The voice of Kai Sen is loud and clear but again urgent."Host, the our army pays to get Ni in England to advertise for the west battalion handsome ensign, both sides large unit lord ensign, 11 noodles allied brigade ensign, Ni in England advertises for an A.D. handsome firm Ji.Thunder Luo, the 23th large unit grows black Si.Ma Er is shoot~deaed.Ni soldier in England has already completely defeated."I return overdo, his helmet is beaten, blood stain spot of battle armor spot, displayed him to experience some kind of bitter struggle.
Even the saint knights all beat so miserably and see to Ni soldier in England really stubborn.
The Yi Li hears Ni in England to advertise for handsome dead Xun of A.D. and seems to be very happy.She walks to the body of Kai Sen to ask a way beside:"That advertises for an A.D. handsome really die?Can you make sure?"
The Kai Sen saw eye Yi Li and ordered."He is what I personally shoot~dead.When I kill off Zhang ensign officer after, firm the Ji protect big ensign in person, the dead war doesn't back.Press host's request, I have to shoot~dead him."
"Kai Sen, I have never wanted you to kill off firm Ji duke!"Is having to make wrong?I am very not easy to give Di to capture alive, be want to accept to take him.If the parlance that presses the Kai Sen, is I ask him to kill off firm Ji duke, does that capture alive to give Di to still have what meaning?
The Kai Sen sees my complexion Yu not, and then start to blink his eyelid with single fold."Host, you ask me to seize handsome ensign, can that is firm Ji dead the war not back, I also have no a way."
That idiot is worse than his son far, speak what knight's spirit, speak what soldier's true colors.This bottom good, he give°ed own life to have fun to throw and harmed I became to give the killing of Di father personal enemy.If is an another person kill off firm Ji I can also not recognize a debt, can the Kai Sen is my slave, the slave's debt is naturally undertaken by host.Doom, the this real strenght arrogant saint knight made not and very hereafter also make one for me another point what troublesome, still at once make him become a minister good.
I hurriedly declare:"Kai Sen, you are my minister in the house.Be a slave by your saint knight's real strenght to say too much however go to.Good?"
The facial expression nothing important of the Kai Sen variety, he just lightly ordered to nod.However a lot of persons of surroundings are all surprised to call to make a noise.The Lang Zuo arrive at me front of, the doubt ground stares at Kai Sen to ask me:"The orchid is especially.Xiao count, this Kai Sen is really a saint knight?"
This is the Lang Zuo talk with me for the first time.The his guest polite spirit ground asks me, I the nature is not very too either to have no reason.The Kai Sen conceals the skill of breathing fierce, Lang Zuo's canning not see clearly is also normal.
Not my fascination highland point nods.
The Lang Zuo pour to take out an air conditioner."Is he originally your slave?!"
I am understand the viewpoint of Lang Zuo.Saint the knight is a slave of, once had precedent as well on the history, but that person is a rare madman Lei-that incredibly presumed into make the war madman of the Si of section Luo.In the heart of people of this world, saint the knight is the slave's person, don't as usual affirm.Too many matters happened today.The good matter is the ducal feudal title with confiscated much clear Ge, got five counties;The bad matter is affirmation that was little to extort three counties, but give Di to swear allegiance me.
I am in no mind to the Lang Zuo explain in detail." The prince of Lang Zuo, have what matter tomorrow enter card Ao strange say again, I am too tired today.Now the color of the sky already late, also rather and right on the spot set up camp a rest.Issue on order a soldier, you tell Ma Di Er, he notice gram the Luo Si prepares for a while."There is no composition that the company measures in my tone, probably because of there being the subconscious of a kind of antagonism.
In fact I ain't tired by myself, however the food for powder mostly all fought for a few hours, made them on foot ten a few kilometerses strange rest is too inhuman to the card Ao.The our army has already completely obtained victory, the matter leaving nothing but sweeps battlefield.
I inwardly sigh toward the card Ao strange aspect:The card Ao is strange, my fief.I tomorrow come right away to see you.



The third chapter 29



The third chapter 29
The right that the minister can enjoy in the house is:Get the asylum of Mr. of lord;Can get certain salary on time.
The obligation that the minister should implement in the house is:When lord Mr. and others occurrence fight, have to take part in main male the this side and the other party carry on combat;If there is fief, should on time to lord Mr. pay a tax gold.
-Excerpt from 《love gram minister system in house in the Si mainland 》
Today's weather matches with my mood very much.The sunlight is brilliant, a continuously the cool breeze once blew my hair Shao.Report according to the patrol:Ma Di Er got into card Ao last night strange, other a few enemy with few city gates have been already escaped after aring bright on sky without a trace.
At the persons who greet me of city gate few, in addition to the warrior defended city, only the minority smell Xun since then of civilian.The crowd of welcoming with crowd cheering on both sides of street delivers to shout, but looking at them from the heart ground, I but some deliver sour.These people are basic to all take part in card Ao strange defend city the warrior of war, everybody is all sallow and emaciated, look than the refugee still miserably.Though hanging on their faces is full realistic smiling face, many Human bodies up all tie up of ooze the bandage of blood.The injured walking with a cane, or double the all of arm have no but bite the warrior of bannerol happy rock with the tooth and all make me change countenance.That is like the war whoop of thunder, is not enough the cheeks that keeps tears from following me bottom to flow to drip.
Flow tears but again to smile to raise hand to wield to the crowd being shouting, they are getting more excited, have of the person even sob because of happy.
Speak of to card Ao strange still my territory, but before I arrived at here for the first time, but is an innumerable I incognizant of the person is defending it for me.Looking at those simple persons, I the Yang voice declare:"Any one who take part in the service defended city doesn't need five years farm tax and excise tax;Get hurt, again don't need three years farm tax and excise tax;Is disable and sick life long tax-free and distribute ten acres of lands;Die in battle, its parents and wife son life long tax-free and distribute 15 acres of lands, and can get one strong slave.The rest has a great achievement, another line of praise,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com!"
Hear this news, the war whoop of crowd exceeded my imagination.Just extorted much clear Ge yesterday about 500,000 gold coins, used to subsidize these lovely card Ao the strange person is not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论