2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre solo lick to me but eigh

Interest.
At when I am a bit hesitant.The princess again made an effort to press the trumpet.I see many people have already seen come over toward here.I don't think to be arrestive and ordered to nod to eight Yes, quick of walked to pass by toward the princess.
"Hi, Susan, long time no see."I smile a bit embarrassedly.
"Yes!"There are some hatred angers in the princess' his highness facial expression:"After you throw my a person at that restaurant in ……"
That day really is me not to, after I meet Joe Joe, 2 people directly ran away.But after all I is accompany a princess to attend party together, so midway run away, indeed lacked a gift number also.I immediately very sincere way Qian.
Princess' his highness' seeming has never continued to pursue my meaning:"Get on the car."
"H'm …… but I am about to accompany eight Yes see your father ……" I just thinking brush-off.
She is some disaffection:"Will I eat you?Trust, I and my father once said, I would send you the villa for going to my father in the evening."
After all she is a Suo Mr. Lin's daughter, I have already been not very too either to give offense to her, wanted to want to still get on the car.
The car launches, I see eight Yes, they stood on the wayside to flick to flick to me, but eight Yes still the hurl come over a bunch of vision, obviously there the meaning of the noodles is to allow me to follow more this temper a peculiar princess 1:00.
Really, I give offense to not to rise her, because she has a very marvelous old daddy.
The car speeds on the superhighway of airport, princess' his highness takes a sunglasses of Versace, she continuously looking at anterior road, in but don't have no You saying of hatred:"You why so long didn't contact with me?"
"H'm ……" I pondered for a while, just at hesitant use what fitting reason explanation.Princess' his highness already quick way:"How, is mean to say you very favour?So, since you come to Torondo, why all before didn't make a telephone call for me?Have you already done not intend to contact with me again?You don't tell me to say that you don't know that I am in Torondo!"
This of have already had some hatred angers in tone.
My wry smile for a while, don't talk.
I certainly know a princess that the his highness am in Torondo.But how do I say again?Say"feed, beauty, everyone went to bed once even if, I can't be responsible for you!"
"Is all right, I am getting wronger."I thought meeting son, felt would rather simple and directly admit mistake than seek reason dissimulation.This woman isn't a simpleton either.I seek those lousy reasons to cover up, she also impossibly and really believes ground.
"Hum."Indeed as expected, she really don't want really intention of pursuing my responsibility and see me honestly facial expression.She suddenly bursts Chi one smiled out, immediately ice snow on the face in a twinkling melts ……
"Is dear, you are still really lovely."Her tone's replying that kind of what I acquainted with is effeminate:"Frankly speaking, you so long at enmity with I contact, I start of time, really living your spirit ……"
Suddenly, her tone on turning, again way:"However, that after, I have been cannot helping but willing think of you an inside ………alas.Do the men of your east all have so magic power?God testifies, I thought at first that I soon forgot yours, but I was to can not do it ……alas.These days are small even if I seek other people to accompany my ground time ……but I will cannot help but thinking of you and compare with with you, those people were really boring poles ……"
She holds steer device all alone and puts on the car window all alone.Prop up head, the tiny side leads 1:00 and saw my one eye.Is a charmingly feminine smiling face on the face, the half true half leave ground says with smile:"Frankly speaking, I even doubt whether I fell in love with you ……"
……"I didn't talk, but the in the mind is some to disagree.
Fall in love with me?Hum, for this coquettish woman, I can have no how much interest.
But for this kind of woman, from her mouth in spoke the word " love", absolutely be like play trick.
"Good."Princess Xi laughs merrily a way:"Hear the news that you come to Torondo, am I really happy.I once said with father.He promised to make me come to airport to pick you up, next this, you have to accompany me!"
I am just wanting openings, she has already interrupted me ground words, in the mood for not intentional of say with smile:"Trust, your man talks of business, I can't hold up your ground!And, you go along with me more, perhaps will my father mutually see to the your another eye!"
My in the mind is just a little some not quick, but the face up didn't express, light asked 1:"We is this to go to where?"
"Go first to have a meal."Princess once the Xi Xi smile and threw a seductive eyes to me.
Torondo is the biggest city of Canada, prosperous degree far far above Vancouver, and we drive a car into the time in the city all the way, I also well grasped this.The skyscraper area of distance, locates at a big way the south is at the empress, is exactly also that we drive the direction that the car goes to.
I really have never thought, the princess incredibly drove to take me to directly arrive at a down stairs of mansion ……
I have some accidents, because although I don't understand this place place name to call ……placard up what to write is French.But behind have a "hotel" but can see well.
Hotel?!
Allow of no me to say more, the princess has already got off, quick of throw the key to a bellboy, obviously she is the frequent caller here, the bellboy Gong body stays back to answer key, while I then am pulled by her to raise head to walk into.
The internal decoration of hotel is very luxurious, person in the hall is a lot of, but very quiet, the princess gets I directly walk to behind of Vip elevator, then took out a Ci card to put into.
"Here but a good place ……dear,Beats by Dr Dre solo."The princess squints Jing to say with smile:"Most important of is very quiet, no one will disturb us."
The floor that the Vip elevator directly leads to not and outward opens.While coming out elevator, we also have the staff member of hotel to stay and wait.
This is the hotel 13 F, the elevator is a long gallery here, the foot is very a Persian handicraft carpet, trample up of comfort soft, the top of head is taking the crystal pendant lamp of Bohemian style, I still saw the pottery of east, there is also wood carving ……
The inside is a hall of closing, I see outside have a line of cupboards, 2 is dressed in a very peculiar staff member and stands over there and see we walk to come in, immediately bending from the waist of 90 degrees.
The princess was obviously an old guest, she was quickly bright for a while the card in the hand, pulled me to walk into a small room on the side.
"Is dear, change clothes."
This is a close of room, the having a little of decoration flavor of palace is to hang a light on the wall, there is one sofa of opening widely, side is a line of cupboards, below have more than tens to take out.
"What does the Leng wears stem?"The princess saw my one eye, the sweet girlish voice drank a way:"Is dear, you hurry, I am to have already can't waited for ……,
I see the door that she draw back a cupboard, hang on the hanger of inside full strange clothes ……incredibly is one each and every item full-length gown!!
The princess seductive eyes is like silk, before I in the moment and lightly drew back the chest of body last fur-lined jacket zipper ……
Originally personal fur-lined jacket, have already delineated her fierce shape very captivating, along with before the chest zipper downwards, she Jiao the person must up round immediately as if volcano similar eruption come out!Looking at those two regiments snow-white roll round hemisphere, I not from must be a bit giddy ……
See ghost, this coquettish woman, the inside incredibly didn't wear line chest …………wore two slices of very small milks to stick ……
She seems to be intentional similar, turning round of lightly agile Qiao over go, then carry on the back to toward me, bend from the waist, fade next skin trousers ……she bends from the waist of time, pretty raise plump hip at the right moment over against me, that rolls round radian, there is also slender waist limb, formed one captivating of"bottle gourd, of curve, not from must make my heart palpitates some to speed.
She turned head to see my one eye and took to satisfiedly smile an idea in eyes, some watery fellings ……I note Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论