2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre cheap this The p

White."Fatty light way:"You are in mind suffered to is normal now."Take one silk gird in his eyes:"Did you believe my words now?"
"Shi, what?"
"Still remember I the day before yesterday to the Yao that you said ……" fatty cold way:"This is in the world, in addition to mother Lao Tze outside, have no kindness Be worth your using his/her own life and compensate during a lifetime!"
I lifted to raise finger and struggled for a while, fatty again take over the cigarette to I absorbed an one mouthful, simply this time leave half cigarette on my mouth, he ordered 1 again by himself.
"I chase joys song be father."I grind teeth to looking at a fatty.The fatty is foolish for a while, the vision slowly falls on my face:"Father?"
"Yes."I smiled to smile, eyes inside but a bit moist:"At the time that I went to school parents not at.Did obeisance a teacher afterwards, he was my whole life the first big benefactor, unfortunately his old man's house dies early, I have no to recompense.Joys song is the second.He gave me the whole and worked for me and gave me the position, he canned see me and was me as own confident ……"
Telling of my equanimity.Say me in those early years and joys song together of time, say joys song confidence from a younger brother that carried a plate lifts pull out, say joys the song sought me accompany he together did a boxing.Say I accompany joys song to steep mulberry to take together, then personally rub a back for him ……
That time, he is true of seem to be my father!
I speak slowly, the fatty has no again interrupt, listen to quietly, have been listenning to.
After finishing listenning to, he suddenly sighed tone and stood to walk to before the window.The his back towardsed me to looking at an outside, then suddenly smiled.Smile the tone of some Ji Fengs:"Night joys' being seen this time is to see wrong."
"……" I looking at a fatty and have some to don't understand.
The fatty turns round and stares at me:"Is regrettable, leaf joys this guy heart is enough malicious, control the person's skill enough well experienced also ……regrettable he saw wrong you!See wrong you, boy!"
I still don't talk.
The fatty by leap and bound played cigarette ash, light way:"I have never thought you are incredibly one person like this ……boy, I also saw walk an eye.You not is keep Zhao ……you absolutely be keep Zhao must have no idea of death or danger!If leaf joys a little bit more intelligent of words ……Hey Hey!If I am that the leaf is happy, I directly finds out you and face to face tells you, I now face die territory, if you were deathless, I would affirm to doom ……if I am that the leaf is happy, I can't send a person to kill you, but the personally tells you these words ……with you personality like this, or with the leaf joys is in the position in your heart, I almost can affirm, need not his parties the person kill you, you even would like to voluntarily die for him by yourself!"
Say here, the fatty roars with laughter, imitating a Buddha to see the most funny affair is in the world:"More the cleverness is more stupid!The joys of the leaf leaf joys!You this time is did a stupid matter!"
Smile enough, he just sighed tone and saw my one eye, wanted to think and sighed a way:"In fact ……can not say, either he is stupid, the mode of thinking that can say with him, will not thought of that you have to voluntarily sacrifice on your own initiative of possible."
I am silently.
Cautiously want really, if the joys song has never been looked for person to kill me, but very peacefully and face to face tells me, if I were deathless, this affair would not solve, the joys song will die by himself/herself ……so situation like this, perhaps I really be willing to for joys the song die!
Not ……be not"perhaps", that is almost affirmative!
"The selfish person is impossible comprehension other people of unselfish."The fatty smiles to shake and sighed tone:"In fact the leaf joys also calculates can't, you younger brother like this, change who also loathe to give up to kill ……this year, the utterly loyal person is too little!You are willing to render service for him and throw a my wife Wu life limits of the earth, this friendship, which be not liking of the eldest brother?He wants your life, also for the sake of self-preservation just ……this year, what sense of honor, what kindness, really was at critical point between life and death, thought still oneself ……can not he is selfish, either, just on moral grounds and so to you, is to let the public be getting colder too much!"
I still have no a speech.
Is frightened ……
The fatty is regarded as that's right.I am in mind cold to be like ice now!
Unwillingly smiled to smile, I breathed heavily tone:"No matter how it is, thank you."
The fatty shakes a hand:"I don't necessarily am a good person, this is to feel your boy like this, died so to is too and unfortunately, without extra trouble save you a life is just."
I really feel a bit absurd.
The kindness is like the happy song of mountain, I for the sake of his daughter Wu life the limits of the earth still insist not to give up, but he wants to kill me!But a plain Mei lifetime fatty, because see me easy on the eyes, but save my one life!
I sighed tone:"Where is this ?"
"The place of safety."The fatty smiled to smile:"That doctor's handicraft is quite good, is temper a little bit smelly.Before and I is once carried on the shoulder a gun, the health member was from and once ascended battlefield.Be a vet for person now ……however the handicraft is really not bad."He smiled to smile:"You stop worrying, he said your this life dead not to drop, and you weren't mortal.The face of that guy is a little bit smelly, but the taste is still very quasi-."
The fatty walks to my in front later on, lightly the bandage on me touched touch and said with smile:"However is regrettable good flesh of your whole body, hereafter in summer wear clothes a little bit little, don't frighten miss, your shape stands spirit of, hereafter this Ba on the body many.Steep a girl to presumably be subjected to some influence."
I now where still have interest to say these?It was light to smile to smile, didn't talk.Fatty's eyebrow is one Yang, say with smile:"Like, in fact you need not worry of ……man!Without resort to outward appearance to have a meal!Just does woman his mama have a meal with face!The man has skill, what all have!"
Slowly sit down, saw my one eye:"After wanting do what?"
"Do not know."
What I say is the truth.
I really don't know that I returns an ability how ……road where I don't know.
Originally my in the mind embraces of target be protection, let that wench safety send to go in elder brother's hand of joys!Her affair concluded now, joys elder brother but want to kill me.Who can I also seek?
I can also arrive where go to?
"Hate?"The fatty looking at my facial expression, cold not the D asked 1.
"Hate, don't hate as well."I shake, the neck waved to affect wound, some painful:"Can not remember clearly."
At suddenly hear an outside by this time someone knock on door of voice.
The fatty knits the brows, loudly way:"Old spirit, you knock fart!Don't take key?"
The nobody answers that still is knock on door.
Bang bang.Bang!
Is three, two grow a short!
Fatty immediately the complexion is dignified.Slowly stood to get up, quiet quiet saw my one eye, and then tooked a look distance of they, mumbling to oneself way:"Mama of, this boy still true simple-minded ……"
He smiles to slowly stretch hand my bed a bottom and sticks to implant knothole to below draw out one handle knob gun.Is cold to looking at me:"Lying doesn't move."
He slowly sat down and depended on the chair, a leg raises in the bedside, then sighs tone:"Come in, knock around vexed not vexed!"
The doctor of shape who was breathed to opened, is that a face first to kill a pig in the door, whole body disgustingly dirty white big outer garment, outside carried us to step by step pour to back to come in from the door.His hands hang in two sides, eyes are cold to looking at an outside.
Later on, I just see his forehead last a gun!
Then is an arm, end, the body of the gold river Wei shore slowly walked to come in from the outside, he used the forehead that the gun crest wears a doctor all alone, there is still handle knob gun in moreover a hand and pointed to on coming in me.
Gold river surface color cold Jun, vision brightly, although even see don't see my one eye, but I feel I be had eyes fixed on by the snake similar,beats by dre cheap!
The fatty still depends on the chair, he squints Jing, the fat meat on the face crowded eyes remained 2 to sew, quiet quiet looking at gold river, wait gold river to come in, the agreeable feet guarded a gate to kick to close, the fatty You You sighed tone.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论