2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre pro t is sorry once tu

E!"Another wine Ge rings out.
"Ha, that I am got drunk …… really got drunk …… inebriate the beauty at you in …… ha ha ha ……" he one hands Be confused to flick, to she ha ha the ground smile.
"You ……" sees him have already inebriated in a great messly and also talk wildly, the thunder method Ling feels that oneself basically takes him to have no Zhe.
But, know got drunk of he, still put she is in the mind, she red lips thin Yang.
"Have today what matter? why must I come back?" she asks.
"Ha ha ha …… today is, is my birthday, so I …… I think lead with you together ……" he a hug wear she, kiss and kiss.
"Is today your birthday?" her Zheng greatly sees him.
"Can …… but you ignore me …… you the family who care you, you ignore my mood and ignore my feeling, method …… method Ling …… I am very sad ……" leans against her, he suddenly and lightly cried.
The Ling that he is childly to weep over, teach a thunder method is stunned speechless.
"Right bower you ……"
"I …… I am to so care you, return to take you as my unique, why you but some felling also have no, why you still want to neglect me for them ……"
The piece wears a pair of eye of inebriating and says to inebriate the black right bower of language and disorder make her surprised, but also touched.
"I know …… know that your family isn't likely to accept me, but my don't care, I as long as you ……" grasps wine bottle, he infuses he again one mouthful wine.
"Right bower ……"
"As long as you cared me so at 1:00, I …… I for the doesn't matter, I really can ignore them ……" he holds tight her hand and put on oneself's corner of mouth of wine juice.
"H'm." she has been knowing him to her heart, but she doesn't know that he is unexpectedly such true.
"Can …… but you ……" suddenly, once the his anger eye stare, once again the Yang larynx infused a strong wine liquid.
Too excited emotion teaches him to shiver all over.Although is got drunk, he still keeps wanting to overcome his own concussion, he doesn't want to hurt her.
Just that flees the Nu Yan of center of the chest again and again, be like want to gobble up him and burn down teaching of his sort him can not keep on bearing again.The anger station starts, he inebriates eye Yin malicious, Gao Ju's wine bottle tosses toward corner of wall anger but go-
Keng!Qiang!Bottle body groundly, the strong drink splashes to spread everywhere.
"Right bower!?"
The "you why want so to me? is me still not enough to you like!?" his anger roars.
"Right bower, you ……" his raving fury, frighten her.
"For the sake of you, I even brothers of the words can not listen to; for the sake of you, I can punish sharply heel I how many decades of brothers, that why …… why you still so don't care I!?"
A catch her, the tight Qian lives her double shoulder, the black right bower spares no effort fierce shake her.
"You tell me, I how exactly should do, so as to make you know that I am also personal, a living person, I ……" suddenly, his fury suddenly, the Leng Chen inebriates an eye and keep hoping she, "not, I ain't a living person, I just save …… exist ……"
Tu ground, he starts to grasp ground a bottle of wine, an open a bottle to larynx fierce pour.
"I have never lived, I am existing ……" once in a very long while after, one is nerveless to again inebriate language, along with he overflows lips Cape of the wine juice You You spread.
"Right bower, you are got drunk."
"Not, I didn't inebriate, I know now is …… dark night ……" he changes direction one outside the window black, "I have been aming to see not to get existing of daylight like this, have been like this and obscurely breathing, the dark night is me, but you …… is me for unique daytime ……"
Be like drive take out light all energies, he however pour to follow by bed, the facial expression is disappointed if lose.
"No wonder that you are from the don't care my felling." pendency head, he sorrowfully on smiling, "be like me such a to person settle the person of date of the death, which once had the qualifications of birthday …… you don't want back is as it should be ……"
"Execuse me, I don't know ……" has never seen he thus helpless grief, thunder method the heart of the Ling very tiny pain wear, "we lead a birthday for you now, good?" she takes heart and smiles to him.
"Need not force, didn't lead a birthday before, this year also need not lead, but ……" ten rise a pair of eye of inebriating, he inebriates to looking at her, "because I …… I am that the Yan is black, so you can not like me, is?"
"I ……" she tightly bites lips.
"In fact I am also rare …… hope that I isn't a Yan …… the person of door isn't that the Yan is black, not the person of mafia, but …… I can't." he is suffused with to dye slightly drunk black Mou and have only remaining of awake.
"Why? you can turn head, don't again ……" forgot he has already got drunk, she hard wants to advise him.
"You know what call people are in river's lake, body not from F?" he suddenly smiled.
"The words are to say like this of, as long as you have heart, can also with similar according to Ling escape from Yan of door ……"
"According to the Ling? ha ……" he inebriates to smile to lose a voice, "in those early years if not that my grandfather appeared publicly for recompensing your two elder brothers to save his life to protect her deathless, this early had no Sung to depend on Ling in the world this person.
Ha ha ha ……I am simply to tell you again like, my grandfather is the big rascal of Kaohsiung, father was American arm supplier while was living, mother then the person appeared in public an afraid eldest sister head, you said to have background like this ……I was a good person who will believe?"
"This ……" thunder method Ling suddenly didn't talk.BE grew environment to accomplish thus of he.
Lightly close lightly lips, she takes away the wine bottle in the his hand and lets him lies down and covers a quilt for him.
"If can be big young master, make on that day, who would like to be rascal and be Satan?" hopes her mum facial appearance, he smiles helplessly.
"This ……" he of words, teach her and loved, "stop thinking those, sleep quickly."
"Method Ling, why didn't I know you earlier?" looking at her, he sighs an one breath, "if I met you in childhood, probably you could pull me a , probably I couldn't know my adopted father, probably I couldn't enter his Yan door ……"
"That what will you do?"
"Do what? I think that I will enter thunder group …… then those have to you improper of think of man's a per do and think the way get you again, you are me of unique."
One turns over a body, he inebriates to lie on her knee, the side looking at the front disguise mirror inside of she.
"You ……" he of words, let her want to smile, but smiles not to come out.
Because he has already become accustomed to the day of mafia, all of thinking and behavior are the modes of mafia brotherses ……
"Like, you go to bed quickly, don't talk again." sits on the bed good luck, she taps his back and wants to pacify others to sleep.
"Method Ling, forever not want to leave me, also not want to make me get angry again ……"
Although"that can you leave a Yan door for me?" knows to is to entertain wild hope,she still thinks like this.
If he can leave a mafia, that she and his bar, will reduce a lot;By that time, she can with he a cake of walk in the sun,beats by dre pro, but not demand again avert from her family.
She believes as long as he is willing to leave a mafia and lead a normal day, her family will also be like to accept to similarly accept him according to Ling.But-
"It is sorry." once turns over a body and faced above already the Juan go into the beautiful beauty of his heart, he grips her hand, quiet Ning wear her eye.This a moment of he is like awake.
Smell speech, her expression of eyes a dark, pendency shoulder.
"You ……" is he really got drunk?If got drunk, why connect to coax her once also would not like to?
Unwillingness Zhang Zhu Xun inebriates of Mou, he the good elephant see her eye bottom of disappointed, is like also the voice that heard her in the mind.
He ……tiny sighed tone.
"I can not disobey adopted father before the dead of entrust, can not give up those brotherses that once rushed world with me together live and die together, either, I ……" lightly closed an eye, voice voice the mumbling thin language Be disappeared to he tiny dynamic lipses.
That night, the thunder method Ling feels that oneself understands him many, but she never lifts the business in that night, also no longer brief summary he leaves the business of Yan door, she is to want to forget two the human lives are all problems.
Because she has already known, he is to be not likely to release her this lifetime, and she is to also loathe to give up to leave him.Particularly think of him birthday that night, he once said of words, her heart very tiny pain write ……
I ain't a living person, I ……I am existing ……
I have never lived, I am existing;I always is see don't get daylight like this of exist, have been like this and obscurely breathing, I the good elephant is a dark night ……
No wonder that you are from not concerned my felling and be like my such a person who settle a date of the death for person, which have ever had the qualifications of birthday?
You know what call people are in river's lake, body not from F?
If can be big young master and make on that day, who would like to be rascal and be Sa Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论